– Generate automatically DpFileList.bin
– Select needed cpk-files
– Sort selected cpk-Files (if needed)
1) Choose your “download”-folder (or any folder that contains .cpk-files)
2) Select cpk-files which should be in the DpFileList.bin
3) Sort the selected cpk-files (if needed) via drag and drop
4) Generate DpFileList.bin (your current DpFileList.bin will be backed up (DpFileList.bin.BACKUP))
Download v1.5 via File-Upload(zip-File)
Since many users had problems with Java 8, I’ve rewritten the tool in C# (+WPF), so you don’t need Java 8 anymore, but you need at least Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
1. How is the sorting logic of the application?
At top of the generated DpFileList.bin the cpk file with the lowest priorty is arranged. Look at the following screenshot as an example.
2. I get an error while creating the DpFileList.bin.
Try to rerun the tool as admin (right-click => run as administrator).