Expressing satisfaction Expressing dissatisfaction - Review Gadget Terbaru Fajar Nugraha Wahyu

Breaking

Sunday 9 September 2012

Expressing satisfaction Expressing dissatisfaction

Expressing satisfaction 

I really like my new haircut. 
I'm completely satisfied with everything you've done for me. 
It was satisfactory. 
Everything is fine, thank you.
 Everything was just perfect.
 I'm happy enough with it. 
I was okay. Not too bad. 
Good enough. 


Expressing dissatisfaction
I am a little dissatisfied with the service here.
I am a bit disappointed with the program. The food was lousy.
I'm tired of working here. I don't like the color.
I have a complaint.
I'm very dissatisfied with the condition. I want to make a complaint.


Read more at: http://www.sekolahoke.com/2011/07/expressing-satisfactiondissatisfaction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment